- Individuals will need to take all four of the GED tests at an approved Pearson Vue Testing Center.
- The total testing time (all four tests) is 7 hours.
- The breakdown of the tests is as follows: Science 1 hr 15 min, Social Studies 1 hr 30 min, Mathematical Reasoning 1 hr 15 min, and Reasoning Through Language Arts 3 hr.
- Individuals will not have to take the tests at the same time, but can take them one at a time.
- For the Mathematical Reasoning test, there will be an on-screen scientific calculator. Hand held calculators will not be allowed.
- Scratch paper will not be allowed. Rather individuals will be able to use small white boards and on screen highlighting.
- Tests are not adaptive: Questions do not change in difficulty based on individuals responses.
- Within a test, Individuals will be able to move back and forth between problems/questions and problems can be marked so that an individual can go back to complete them.
- An on-screen formula sheet will be provided for the Mathematical Reasoning test.
Friday, November 9, 2012
My continued understanding of the new GED 2014 series test is………